WINIM’s primary focus is to identify opportunities, add value to improve financial performance and the continued efficient management of the asset to ensure optimum returns to stakeholders.
WINIM have a proven track record and verified experience across multiple property sectors. We identify opportunities, add value and manage real estate at any stage of the property lifecycle to maximise stakeholder outcomes and returns.
We offer stakeholders flexibility and adaptability for all property scenarios through proactive and tested management solutions. Our established procedures and systems are designed to deliver optimum results in a timely and cost-effective manner.
WINIM’s mandate is an amalgamation of generating substantial profits for stakeholders and developers, while providing customers with high quality property outcomes suitable for the modern lifestyle, including home, work, education, health, leisure, and entertainment.
We have solid long term relationships with many reputable private, government and institutional partners, both domestic and international, ensuring we are well-equipped with detailed knowledge to assist stakeholders across multiple sectors. These include retail shopping centres, education, health, residential, commercial and large scale mixed use developments.
WINIM’s advisory capabilities include:
- Development Management
- Project Management
- Master Planning
- Client Representative
With this experience, we are extensively competent in Stakeholder engagement and reporting.
The WINIM Team are highly qualified and experienced with a proven track record in adding value across multiple property sectors and asset classes, including:
- Retail shopping centres – development and add-value outcomes
- Education – strategic master planning, and best use asset repositioning
- Commercial – value uplifting asset enhancements
- Health – Project directorship on state significant development assets
- Residential – extensive site acquisitions through to divestment achievements
- Mixed-use sectors – large scale multi-sector concept to delivery successes
WINIM actively manages the development process from inception and master planning through to practical completion, settlement and stabilisation. The WINIM team works closely and collaboratively as the single touch point for all stakeholders ensuring exact compliance to the original brief and program to maximise total returns.
WINIM’s experienced and hand-selected team can execute, deliver and sustain profitable asset outcomes. We offer tested and acknowledged and end to end development capabilities in the following categories:
- Capital transactions
- Authority and community management
- Master planning and asset repositioning
- Feasibility analysis and asset accounting
- Finance, debt structuring and capital management
- Sales and leasing, including major tenants
- Construction, contract negotiations and program delivery
- Project governance and systems
- Stakeholder engagement and management
WINIM sees project management is an integral part of the overall delivery of a development.
As project manager, WINIM’s responsibility lies with the design and delivery of the built form. We have a proven ability across a number of varying projects and have successfully reported to various stakeholders. We offer tested and recognised delivery capabilities in the following project management categories:
- Clearly defining the project’s design ad delivery requirements
- Engagement and management of the selected design and delivery team
- Authority and utility provider management
- Tender management and contractor negotiations
- Program management
- Pre-construction and risk analysis and management
- Value engineering and value management
- Manage and review of quality assurance systems and procedures, to ensure integrity in project finishes, structure build, plant and equipment
- Management and coordination of all construction and delivery related accounts
- Tenancy co-ordination and small shop design
Strategic Asset Master Planning
WINIM has undertaken the creation, management and finalisation of the conceptual design and master planning of numerous assets and development sites, taking into consideration the brief, desired capital outcomes and requirements of the key stakeholders. This aptitude has been verified on wide-ranging large and small scale assets and sites for private and institutional entities. WINIM’s recognised capabilities include:
- Understanding key stakeholder desired outcomes to maximise superior returns
- Preparation of development and/or asset add-value design strategies
- Implementation of a strategic master plan design and feasibility case studies to highlight best use opportunities
- Capital management including project budgets, equity, debt, feasibilities, and accounts
- Stakeholder engagement on progress and design recommendations, outlining distinctly the steps required to achieve a successful solution
- Major tenant liaison and design coordination
- Comprehensive risk and constraint analysis with strategic direction for mitigation
As Stakeholder Representative, our team provides comprehensive end to end management and coordination of all property activities at varying stages, starting from pre-acquisition, financial analysis, master-planning, development and delivery management through to asset management of the completed property.
Acting as an extension of the stakeholder, WINIM’s executive team monitors, coordinates and reports on the efforts of all team members to achieve maximum value for each dollar spent.
Our proactive approach encourages all team members and stakeholders to engage and work together to achieve the optimum objectives. By building positive working relationships among team members, we facilitate timely resolution of the problems and conflicts that are intrinsic to repositioning and/or developing a property.
At WINIM, we adapt the type and level of our services to fit the unique needs and requirements of each stakeholder. Our acknowledged stakeholder representation roles have varied across multiple asset classes at differing stages of property and market cycles. This including acting as Expert Witness.